These earrings feature the tree of life - and symbolize new beginnings.
We’re given a second chance every day... and this tree is designed to remind you of exactly of that...
A fresh start. No matter where you are in life.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $112.50 NZD fortnightly with More info
1) Pearls should always be the first thing you take off and the last thing you put on. Perfumes and body lotion can coming into connect with your pearls can eventually cause your pearls to become dull. So we always want to make sure we spray and moisturize ourselves first and wear our pearls last.
2) Avoid bathing or swimming with your pearl jewellery. Your jewellery is made with a special glue, that when in contact with water can lose its tackiness and result in you losing your pearl.
3) Avoid cleaning agents and regularly wipe with a soft, damp cloth after wearing. If need to clean your pearls, use cold water and a lint free cloth. Make sure that your jewellery is dry before you put them away.
4) Do not sleep with your pearls on. This is very common but can lead to damaging your pearl jewellery.
5) Store correctly. Get into the habit of storing your jewellery correctly will ensure that it has a long life. Keep your jewellery in a soft pouch or soft lined jewellery box.