An intriguing pearl in a cage pendant on a box-chain necklace.
- Box chain, 60cm
- 8-9mm pearl
- Rhodium-plated sterling silver
There is also a matching bracelet in this style.
1) Keep them gunk-free. Cosmetics, sunblock, perfume and hairspray can dramatically dull the luster, as can your body oils and perspiration. Chemicals such as bleach, sulfur and detergents can also erode the gems, leaving them dull.
2) Avoid wearing jewellery while swimming (chlorine, fresh or salt water) or activities involving water.
3) Avoid cleaning agents and regularly wipe with a soft, damp cloth after wearing. If need be, use clean warm water with a cloth and make sure the metals are dried out afterwards.
4) Store correctly. Get into the habit of storing your jewellery correctly will ensure that it has a long life. Keep your jewellery in a soft pouch or soft lined jewellery box.