Help us make a difference and raise awareness for cancer with our pink ribbon bracelet.
- Brass plated with 18K rose gold overlay
- Length 19cm
- 100% free from lead and nickel
All proceeds go to Fiji Cancer Society
or make 4 interest-free payments of $32.50 NZD fortnightly with More info
1) Keep them gunk-free. Cosmetics, sunblock, perfume and hairspray can dramatically dull the luster, as can your body oils and perspiration. Chemicals such as bleach, sulfur and detergents can also erode the gems, leaving them dull.
2) Avoid wearing jewellery while swimming (chlorine, fresh or salt water) or activities involving water.
3) Avoid cleaning agents and regularly wipe with a soft, damp cloth after wearing. If need be, use clean warm water with a cloth and make sure the metals are dried out afterwards.
4) Store correctly. Get into the habit of storing your jewellery correctly will ensure that it has a long life. Keep your jewellery in a soft pouch or soft lined jewellery box.