Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have a shop?
Unfortunately we do not have a shop. We are an online business. You can however find shops that stock some of our jewellery under our stockists.
2. If something’s sold out on your website will you make any more?
I only make limited pieces of each design. I want my customers to feel confident knowing that they won’t be bumping into someone else wearing the same jewellery. So if you see something you really like, buy it so you don’t miss out!
3. What kind of pearls do you sell?
We sell AA grade Tahitian pearls
4. Do you ship internationally?
Absolutely! We ship worldwide.
5. What payment options do you have?
We have :
Bank deposit options
6. What if I see something on social media but it’s not on your website. How can I purchase this?
I post a lot of my one of a kind pieces on social media. If you see something you like and want to purchase it, just PM me and I will let you know if we have anymore of the jewellery you like in stock.
7. Where are you based?
I am based in South Auckland
8. I’d like to ask more questions before purchasing, can anyone help me?
Absolutely! I am always happy to answer any questions, in fact, every time you message any Shahana Jewels platform, you’ll be speaking directly to me. It’s my favourite part of the day! You can call us on 09 889 0225, message me on Facebook or Instagram, or email me on email@example.com.