To download our online order form please click here
• First Time Minimum Order (per delivery point): $550.00
• Minimum Reorder (per delivery point): $350.00
• For payment, we will email you an invoice and follow up by phone one week prior to the expected ship date. Credit card payments can be made by phone or website.
• We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express as well as Paypal.
• All prices are subject to change without notice.
Past Due Policy
• All past due invoices will be assessed a late charge of 3% per month or 20% per year.
• Reorders for past-due accounts will not be shipped until all open invoices are paid in full.
• Past-due accounts will not receive authorizations for returns.
• We do not accept COD (Collect On Delivery) payments.
Unauthorized returns will be refused. Claims for defects/shortages must be made in writing within 14 days of receipt of goods. Pre-authorization is required by phone or e-mail from Shahana Pearls. Defective items will be repaired, replaced or refunded. Returns for reasons other than defect will be exchanged or credited upon inspection of goods less a 20% restocking fee and shipping/handling charges.
No cancellations will be accepted on ASAP orders. Pre-Season orders must be cancelled in writing 30 days prior to shipping date. Refused orders and late cancellations will be charged a 20% restocking fee and shipping/handling charges.
Shipping Your Order
Please allow 10-14 business days for your order to start ship after it has been received.
A shipping confirmation e-mail will be sent to your e-mail account with a tracking number.
Shahanapearls.com ships within New Zealand and internationally using, FedEx and NZ Courier (Note: we cannot ship to a P.O. Box).
• Shipping rates will be estimated during checkout. After the total weight of your complete order has been confirmed, the shipping charge may be adjusted.
• Orders placed during off-peak hours (NZ national holidays or from 10:00 am Friday to 10:00 am Monday) will be processed the next business day.
• Actual shipping charges will be added to your invoice unless a shipping allowance has been previously agreed upon by both parties involved. Normal shipping will be charged on back ordered goods.
Pack & Hold
Postponed orders of more than 2 weeks past original ship date will be charged a non-refundable 20% pack & hold deposit. Deposit will be applied to payment when goods ship. Order will be held up to 2 weeks after which merchandise will be returned to stock and pack hold deposit retained and applied as restocking fee.
When your order is received and you have provided us with a valid e-mail address, you will receive an Order Confirmation via e-mail. When your jewelry arrives, please check them immediately upon delivery. This will insure that you are completely pleased with exactly what you ordered.