Strength is taking the higher road
Wearing our Katarina bracelet is like carrying a piece of your inner strength with you at all times.
It serves as a constant reminder of your courage and your unwavering commitment to taking the high road, even when faced with adversity.
So embrace your boldness with this stunning statement pearl bracelet. Wear it with pride and let it serve as a reminder of the fierce and unstoppable woman you are.
- Brass Base with gold-filled and enamel coating / silver-filled
Gold filled layer is an actual layer of gold-pressure bonded to another metal. Gold filled is not to be confused with gold plating as gold filled literally has 100% more gold than gold plating. Although a gold filled piece of jewellery is not solid gold, it has the same desirable properties and look of solid gold.
Why choose Gold Filled Jewellery?
• It has longevity and is very durable.
• It is tarnish resistant and will not flake, rub off or change colour.
• It is safe for those with allergies as it is 100% lead free, cadmium free and nickel free.
How to care for Gold Filled Jewellery
- Avoid wearing your jewellery in the ocean or swimming pools, as the salt water and chlorine can cause damage.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when working out. Exposure to the salt from sweat can cause your pieces to become dull.
- Be mindful that perfume, hairspray and hand lotions may tarnish your gold filled jewellery due to the harsh chemicals they contain.
- Keep your gold filled jewellery as dry as possible and away from pesky humidity! Store it individually. Rubbing it against other jewellery can cause it to lose its sheen.
- Gently wipe your gold filled piece with a jewellery polishing, non-scratch cloth every now and again to promote shine.
- Pick out a nice jewellery stand that you love and use it to organise your jewellery and to ensure they do not tangle up!
You may return new items sold and fulfilled online by Shahana Jewels within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
Kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return. You’ll need to provide your order number, contact details and reason for return.
All shipping return charges must be pre-paid. We cannot accept C.O.D deliveries. We require that returned items are insured during delivery to safeguard against loss.
All returns are subject to inspection by our Quality Assurance team before a refund is processed. We refund you the same way that you initially paid for your order excluding any delivery charges within 15 business days of receiving your returned item. Shahana Jewels will pay for any return shipping costs if the return is the result of our error or the item is damaged or defective.
Items should be returned in their original product packaging with the original product tags attached and with all paperwork (such as diamond certificates or watch instruction booklets). Include a copy of your shipping confirmation email or order confirmation email in the package.
All Afterpay, Laybuy, Credit Card, Paypal returns incur a 5% restocking fee plus a $5 admin fee.
Goods are eligible for the 30 Day Change of Mind policy provided that they are in as new condition and are accompanied by proof of purchase and original packaging.
Definition of 'As New Condition': The item must not have been worn; the item must be in pristine condition with no damage, scratches, or signs of wear. Determination of an item matching the definition of “As New Condition” is at the sole discretion of Shahana Jewels.
Special orders and pieces of jewellery hand-made to customer specification are not eligible for the 30 Day Change of Mind Policy.
Keep them gunk-free. Cosmetics, sunblock, perfume and hairspray can dramatically dull the lustre, as can your body oils and perspiration.
Chemicals such as bleach, sulphur and detergents can also erode the gems, leaving them dull.
Avoid wearing jewellery while swimming (chlorine, fresh or saltwater) or activities involving water.
Avoid cleaning agents and regularly wipe with a soft, damp cloth after wearing.
If need be, use clean warm water with a cloth and make sure the metals are dried out afterwards.
Store correctly. Get into the habit of storing your jewellery correctly will ensure that it has a long life.
Keep your jewellery in a soft pouch or soft lined jewellery box.