We are so excited to be attending the Royal wedding!
Ok you got me, we aren't going to be at St George's Chapel to see Prince Harry and Meghan tie the knot, but our earrings are!
I am absolutely thrilled to be given this opportunity and now that they have finally reached Kensington Palace I can show them to you.
Encrusted with 1.3 carats of sparking diamonds and Tahitian pearls these earrings were designed for royalty!
Here’s a bit more on the groom and bride to be….
- They were introduced to each other by a mutual friend.
Fashion designer Misha Nonoo, who was married to an old school friend of the Prince.
- They didn’t know about each other before they met.
Harry had never seen anything Meghan had been in and Meghan was not familiar with the different members of the Royal family.
- Prince Harry gave Meghan an Engagement ring made by Cleave and Company with a large diamond from Botswana in the centre and two smaller diamonds that belonged to his late mother Diana Princess of Wales.
- She interrupted his marriage proposal.
Before the Prince got a chance to say his bit she asked, “Can I say yes now?”
- The Royal Family will pay for the wedding.
It will be a big bill no doubt!
- Israeli designer Inbal Dror is being asked to design the dress.
With a reported budget of a cool half a million pounds.
- It will not be a public holiday.
Unlike his brother Prince Williams wedding to Kate Middleton.
- They will live in Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace.
After the marriage, though I’m sure they will be travelling the world together.
If you have a special event coming up and would like something special designed to suit your personal style, you can click here.
Dress was designed by a British designer from the House of Givenchy. Apparently the bride only decided in March this year.
Btw your bespoke earrings for the guest were stunning!